Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Evolution of Me

Age: 4

Chubby cheeks, Chinky eyed and non existend eye lids. Yep this is me. And before you judge, suspender was the IN thing during the '90s!

 Age: 17 going on 18

If I remember correctly, this is a couple of days before my 18th birthday. (Obviously, I haven't discovered the concept of plucking)

Age: 21

Year: 2003. Place: somewhere in Timog. Event: Grad Pic photoshoot. I was going for sexy and fierce.

Age: 22

Is it just me or do I actually look younger?

Age: 25

When I was in my early 20's, I was so mad because I look younger than my age. Afraid not to be taken seriously by the corporate world, I did everything I could to look more matured. But as I age, I   am starting to appreciate my young-ish looks and is quite thankful for it. 


Age: 26  (Around August)

Don't you just love synthetic hair? It gives you that more approachable and conservative look without the hassle of having to maintain an actual hair! I. LOVE. IT.

Age: 26 (A week ago)

Because, while I think having long & curly locks are great, I will forever be partial to shorter hair. 
It's fun. It's edgy. And it's more chic.

Lesson of this story: It doesn't matter if you're 26 as long as you don't look a day over 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment